Smart Retirement Investing with Modiv
Reach your retirement goals faster with no custodial fees on an SDIRA
Open a Self-Directed IRA and Pay No Custodial Fees
Modiv can help accelerate your retirement investing goals with no custodial fees on a self-directed IRA (SDIRA) with Forge Trust, our exclusive partner.
Unlike traditional IRAs, SDRIAs allow you to hold real estate investments as part of your retirement portfolio, using tax-advantaged dollars to optimize your investment.
With commercial real estate investing being a long-term play, now more of your money can go towards retirement savings - not unnecessary fees.
Benefits of Investing with Modiv
- Modiv covers custodian fees & set up costs for your SDIRA when you invest with us.1
- Access to cash-flowing, net-leased, institutional-quality real estate.
- Potential for portfolio diversification, monthly dividend income, long-term capital appreciation and tax savings.
- The opportunity to participate in future product innovation, long-term growth potential and strategic investments that we believe will continue to add value.
Benefits of Working with Forge Trust
- No custodial fees on your SDIRA when you invest with Modiv and use Forge Trust as your custodian.
- You’ll become part of Forge Trust’s exclusive Modiv VIP program, providing access to a dedicated support team, white glove service and seamless account opening process.
- Depending on your needs, choose a traditional IRA, SEP, Roth or SIMPLE retirement account. Start fresh, roll-over funds from a previous employer’s qualified plan or transfer from another IRA custodian and we will cover the fees.
- Forge Trust has a 40-year history and over $11 billion of assets under custody.
Get Started Today
With a minimum investment of $1,000, you gain the benefits of tax-advantaged investing, without the costs. Modiv covers your custodial fees for the life of your investment, resulting in potential savings of hundreds a year.1 Open your account and start saving for retirement today.
Interested in learning more about IRAs and retirement planning? We’ve compiled some helpful resources to get you started.
1) Modiv will pay the annual IRA custodian fee on accounts with $1,000 or more held with Forge Trust, as well as any transfer fees related to transferring an existing SDIRA from another custodian to Forge Trust with a qualified investment in Modiv.